Here I am, 2 days away from my hubby's graduation ( yayayayayay!). This whole year has been a whirl wind and won't settle down for a while. Just last year this time we were moving into our apartment and getting him ready to start this journey into college and now he is done!!! I am so proud of him and can't wait to see what job God puts him in! I am so excited to have him back because I have missed my teddy bear hugs everyday :(
This week is going to be a whirl wind even more with Frank graduating, me starting back to school, them going camping ( possibly me too if I can) and getting Frank moved in and Baileigh in her own room! ( yikes!)
I am trying to just stay calm ( keep on swimming keep on swimming keep on swimming). I am excited yet overwhelmed ( like I easily do). I couldn't be happier but I do look at all the time that has flown by and can't believe it has gone by so fast! I want to take it all in... I can't believe my baby girl is almost half a year old already and I think I will cry when Sept. 9th rolls around ( WHIMP I know) but I know that's life and these 5 months have been amazing and I have spent much time cuddling, kissing and loving on this little cherub God gave me because I know sooner than I want I will have a terrible 2 year old that I will have to learn to adjust to and love ( even the temper tantrums).
I am so excited to start school again even though it came up very very fast and I still need to figure out how the online program works ( probably this weekend :[] ) but I am excited to start back. It will be a whole new level of stress and more adjustment but eventually we will settle into a routine ( I hope)
Well there is my brain vomit for now! hope you have a lovely evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment